November 04, 2010

My Extravagant Expensive Beads

As you all are aware I am a bead fanatic and the International Gem and Jewelry Show was my heaven.  I spent all my money unfortunately, but I got awesome stuff. The most expensive set of beads that I got were quartz teardrops.  The moment I saw them I fell in love...literally. Before I bought them I tried to find something similar for less, but the ones I found were apparently garnet and immensely more expensive. So I went back to the previous stall and I bought my loves. 
Quartz Teardrops, Swarovski Crystals, Swarovski Pearls
Earring height: 1.5 inches
*SOLD*
Pendent height: 1.5 inches; Chain Length: 18 inches
*SOLD*

I made a matching set of earrings and a pendent necklace. I am absolutely in love with these and I'm planning on make myself some.  These are for the jewelry event that I'm partaking in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics