October 29, 2010

Jewelry Event!!!!!



I am super excited about this jewelry event at Maridadi Couture! This is the big break I've been waiting for all my life! I was offered to participate a couple of weeks ago, hence, I've been MIA from my life.  Basically all I've been doing with my time is going to class and making jewelry.  I've come pretty far but sill have a ways to go. I was pretty flattered that they chose my pieces to go on the flyer. Some of the other pieces that will be available are:
Sterling Silver, Chinese Crystals
*Reserved*
Brass Rings, Swarovski Crystals, Swarovski Pearls
$30
Swarovski Crystals
$40

I'm still working on prices and as soon as I am done I will update.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics