December 05, 2010

Pearls, Pearls, Pearls!!!

My pearl frenzy started a year ago when I came across a one-of-a-kind pearl clasp at the International Gem and Jewelry Show.
Fresh water pearls, Mother of Pearl claps, Swarovski crystals, length 6 inches
$65
This year when I went back I found another clasp more beautiful than the first, and I bought it on the spot since it was the only one available. 
Fresh water pearls, Mother of Pearl clasp, Swarovski crystals, length 7 inches
$70
These are some of my other pearl creations:
Net work, small rice water pearls, Swarovski Crystals
Not for Sale
If interested an estimate price can be given for replication

Fresh water pearls, Sterling silver clasp, length 8 inches
$45

Multi Strand Bracelet, Fresh water pearls, Sterling Silver clasp, Swarovski Crystals, Length 7.5 inches
$60 

Fresh water pearls, Mother of Pearl pendent, length 18 inches with extender chain
$65




For additional questions and custom adjustments please contact me. I am currently working on getting my Esty shop ready it will be up and running shortly.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics