June 20, 2011

Cuffs

I've had a metal cuff blank laying around for about a year now because I couldn't find the right combination of beads for it. So I decided to simply cover it with texured fabric and a beaded edge. The hardest part was dealing with the fabric even though I used stabilizer and Fray Check it still kept on fraying.  I'm just greatful it worked out the way I wanted.

The cuff is less than an inch wide
Covered in a Texured Fabric of Cotton and Polyester Mix
Backing is Ultra Suade
6/0 and 11/0 seed beads used for edging

With my success I went to Micheals and bought two more metal cuff blanks.  Stay tuned, I think I'm going on a cuffing spree. 

Cuff in Progress
Stone is Agate

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics