April 21, 2011

Promotional Piece

My uncle teaches art at two major Pakistani Institutions: Jinnah University for Women and Textile Institute of Pakistan.  After seeing my jewelry he wanted me to make a slide show to be posted on facebook as a promotional piece for commissions. 
I know it's a little rough but this is the beginning of something new. I have some plans on making changes to my blog and my approach to how I am going to be selling and advertising.  So look forward to a new and improved me! 
Along with the video my uncle asked me to make him a lamp with beads since this was one of the assignments he gave to his students.  I'm using a dodecahedron as a model.  It should be done in a couple of days.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics