April 29, 2011

Midnight Cuff

This is an unfinished piece until I find the perfect clasp to go with it.  Personally, I want a long gunmetal bar clasp, unfortunately, I only have sterling silver clasps with me that are too small for the cuff. 
The cuff is 6 inches in length and 1 3/4 inches in width.  It was made using a variation with the right angle weave inspired by Gerlinde Lenz.  I love the effect of the weave and I'm going to start another bracelet along the lines of this one.


Unfortunately, I have a crappy camera that can not take clear pictures and cannot retain the true beauty of beads.  I am for a new camera but it's going to take some researching and time to find the perfect camera.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics