May 04, 2013

Triangle Studs

Swarovski emerald Studs
Triangle Olive Green Studs
Bead woven with Swarovski Crystals

Swarovski yellow studs
Yellow Triangle Studs
Bead woven using Delicas and Swarovski Crystals
These little studs were fashioned using the triangle motif in the Galaxy bead by Gill Slone,  The color ways were inspired by the two other studs that I have created using 8mm Swarovski rivolis which can be seen here, along with the visually aesthetic necklace here.  These studs however won't be going in to my jewelry shop {the hubby and I are working tirelessly on it to get it up and running as soon as possible!} unless I find a better glue to set the post onto the back.  The glue that I'm using right now isn't doing a great job, maybe I just need to let it cure a bit before finishing up the back. I'll test that theory out as well on some other crystals that I have laying around.  I would love it if you left opinions one these designs! I'm always looking for ways to improve my technique along with my skill set especially since I'm taking blogging seriously again so any input is valuable input at this time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics