July 27, 2012

Earrings Inspired by the Runway

I am so excited for Season 10 of Project Runway!!!! In my excitement I think I'm going to be starting a series called "Inspired by the Runway" where I will be taking one of my favorite looks and creating jewelry pieces for it.  So here is my first inspirational piece from Season 10 episode 1.
This dress was designed by Christopher Palu
for the 'homework' challenge.
I love the way the dress flows and it's texture.


Swarovski crystal earrings
My inspired earrings.
Swarovski Rivoli's bezeled using seed beads,
Matte Grey, Matte Bronze, and Shiny Bronze.
These small earrings are fun and flirtatious and perfect for a night outta town
or for the wedding with a bronze accent!








No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google Analytics